Cheesy Shrimp Chicken and Asparagus
Chicken breast (And/or)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Cream Cheese (optional)
Seasoning of your choice
1. Season and bake chicken
2. Season shrimp add oil to pan and add shrimp
3. Chop Asparagus into three sections and add the best parts to the shrimp as it cooks.
4. In a separate pan add 1 to 2 tbsp (preference and quantity in mind) of butter to heated pan.
5. Add about 1/2 cup of milk to pan.
6. Add 1 to 2 ounces (preference and quantity in mind) of cream cheese to the pan
7. Once melted add 1 to 2 cups (quantity in mind) of cheese to pan. If sauce is too thick ADD MORE MILK.
8. STIR REGULARLY
Should take no longer than 5 or 6 minutes to make cheese sauce.