Cauliflower Pizza and Cheese sticks
1 Head of Cauliflower
Pre-heat oven to 425
1. Chop Cauliflower until it looks like grains of rice.
2. Microwave cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl for 6 minutes or until tender.
3. Strain rice to remove as much water as possible.
4. Add both eggs and about a cup of Colby cheese. add pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning to taste.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Add to parchment paper on pizza pan or cookie sheet.
7. Spread cauliflower mixture onto parchment paper and bake in oven until golden brown.
8. Once the crust is done add sauce and other toppings.
9. Place the pizza back into the oven until the cheese has melted.
Use any left over cauliflower to create cheese sticks. (Don’t forget to add extra cheese!)